The first half of the workshop, Mr. Weber reveals:
• The Casting Perspective – What Casting professionals expect from Actors.
What key elements are they looking for?
• Why Certain Actors Succeed – Mr. Weber talks about the actors he’s worked
with and what makes them successful, including Johnny Depp, Ryan Reynolds,
Dakota Fanning, and Reese Witherspoon, and Jason Momoa.
• What You MUST Do Right Now – Jumpstart your career with these valuable
tips for self-branding and marketing.
• Don’t psych yourself out before you even get in the room! Essential
techniques that will empower you to stop thinking of yourself as “the victim”
in the Audition Room and let the “winning performer” take the stage!
• Indispensable advise on how to handle Rejection, and how to turn Anxiety and
Nervousness into Excitement motivated by the joy of doing what you love to do!
• The Laws of Attraction: What you can do now to make your talent more
desirable and marketable to an agent, manager or casting director and why.
• The Headshots & Resumes that get noticed today – The very latest on these
crucial tools – and how the digital revolution is transforming the Audition
The second half of the workshop focuses on the actual Audition and involves actors in the
process using scene work to experience and illustrate new techniques. Mr. Weber covers:
• The Anatomy of the Audition – What actually happens?
• How to make the Boldest, most Effective Choices in The Room.
• The Importance of Listening, Cold Reading Technique, and Script Analysis.
• How to Deliver Your Best Read The First Time.
• Why Actors Fail – Common and avoidable mistakes that take Actors out
of the picture immediately.